When dealing with life’s most important element—water—you need a partner that can steer you through today’s challenges with experience and ease. The water and wastewater industry today is affronted with rising maintenance and operational costs, foreseeable governmental regulations on network infrastructure and security, and toughening standards in water quality.
Frakes Engineering understands the challenges that the water and wastewater industries are currently facing, and we’re committed to be the solution for municipalities across the Midwest. Our experience in the industry has taught us the best practices in decreasing operational costs in the plant, securing industrial control system networks and keeping data flowing in accurately and quickly.
Since our first project in wastewater control back in 1978, Frakes Engineering has performed over 3,500 projects for the water and wastewater industry, totaling more than $65,000,000 in contracts. After over three decades of experience in the industry, we’ve done everything from making changes to existing systems to building brand new plants. Keeping operations running is vital to any industry, but even more so in the water and wastewater business. Frakes Engineering’s bread and butter is on-line system conversions and upgrades—minimizing downtime and process upsets.
Water and Wastewater Project Profiles:
- New Control and SCADA System for Clermont County Water Treatment Plant
- PLC Migration of Ann Arbor's Wastewater Treatment Plant
- High Temperature Fluidized Bed Incinerator Upgrade Project Profile
- Ozone Wastewater Treatment Upgrade for United Water
- SCADA System Upgrade for Veolia Water
- Indianapolis Department of Public Works SCADA and Control System Upgrade
What We Can Do:
- Network Design and Security
- Control System Migrations and Modernizations
- I&C Calibrations
- System Support
Want Frakes to bid your upcoming project? Email us!