Metal, glass and plastics manufacturing compose the majority of products and components we use as consumers. The methods of extruding and producing these materials require a broad knowledge base within each specific process. While the processes haven’t changed much over the years, these industries are always challenged to save time and money in production.
Frakes Engineering has worked extensively in metal, glass and plastics manufacturing to increase production time and quality while reducing the bottom line. We’ve designed and implemented many solutions for manufacturers in these industries including machine vision, robotics and motion, network design and security, migrations and modernizations, and more.
Metals, Glass and Plastics Manufacturing Project Profiles:
- Blank Measurement System
- Line Control System Upgrade Project Profile for Plastics Manufacturer
- PLC 5 Migration Project for SABIC Innovative Plastics
What we can do:
- System Migrations and Modernization
- Machine Vision and Quality Control
- Functional Machine Safety
- Network Design and Security
Have an upcoming automation project? Email us!